Trying one or all of the following things usually solves the problem of not being able to place orders:
- Ensure that you are shopping from one of the accepted countries - see below.
- Clear cookies and history / clear cache in your browser.
- Use a different browser (do not use Internet Explorer).
- Use a different device (computer / mobile).
- Update browser / operating system to the latest version.
- Use private / incognito mode in your browser.
- Use a different debit / credit card.
If the problems remain, we ask you to send information about which device / model / browser you use, and if possible send a screenshot of the error message and we will pass it on to our developers. Email us at email@example.com
Please note! We deliver to the EU, USA and Norway.
You can place an order from, with delivery to, an EU country, the USA or Norway.
The EU countries are:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.
Also note, we do not deliver to the following:
Norway - Svalbard, Jan Mayen.
Denmark - Faroe Islands, Greenland.
Finland - Åland.
Spain - Canary Islands.
Unfortunately at this time we do not ship orders outside the EU, Norway (though not Svalbard or Jan Mayen) and USA.
To find out if we have a distributor in your country, please send us an email.
Since January 1st 2021 we no longer offer shipping to the United Kingdom.